Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2023 Specialized P4 Satin Aluminum/ Black
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
This totally redesigned P.Series gives riders of all sizes a jumping off point to a life on bikes. The lightweight, but tough alloy frame is designed to take all the hits and keep rolling—across all frame and wheel size options. Our approach to these robust bikes centers around delivering a simple, high-quality platform that's versatile for all riders, and packs in category-first features that make a difference to the rider.
SLEEK SIMPLICITY — The latest and greatest levers, adjustment switches, and complex cabling have their place—but not here. For the rider focusing on progression, eliminating every other variable is paramount. Starting with the durable lightweight alloy frame, P.Series stands up to unique demands of a bike that only dirt jump riders know. It’s going to hit the ground. A lot.
SIZED FOR ALL — In such a niche corner of the cycling world, a purpose-built bike like the P.Series used to be available in minimal size options. That’s why we took a step back to design a new range of inclusive sizes. From a 20-inch tire legit dirt jumper to a 27.5-inch category-crossing trail cruiser that can be backflipped.
REIMAGINE YOUR RIDE — Instead of compromising on its heart and soul (flipping and whipping through the air), we expanded its capability. It’s dropper ready, derailleur compatible, and uses adjustable dropouts. You can ride it out your door all the way to the bike park—and make a pitstop to session along the way.
TOUGH TECH — Built with a boost spaced rear end for added stiffness, this burly wheel setup along with tapered headtube, and threaded bottom-bracket make P.Series extremely resilient and easy to maintain. Wrapped in its new 2.1” Kicker tire—but accepting up to a 2.35” trail tire—you’ll find grip and make speed anywhere.
- Marzocchi Bomber, high performance and tunable.
- Lightweight and strong single-speed P.Series wheelset.
- Specialized Kicker tires find grip anywhere, street, dirt, or at the skatepark.
- Cassette: 13T SS Cog
- Chainrings: 30T
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 73mm
- Crankset: Specialized P.series, Forged, 24mm Spindle, 52mm CL, 165mm Length
- Chain: KMC Z1, 1/2x3/32", Single Speed
- Fork: Marzocchi Bomber Z1, 27.5", 100mm Travel, Grip Damper, 1.5 Tapered Steerer, 15x110 Boost, 44mm Offset
- Front Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 6-bolt, 32h
- Rear Hub: Alloy, Single Speed, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 6-bolt, 32h
- Rims: Specialized P.Series, 27.5", 32h, 26mm ID, Disc Brake Only
- Inner Tubes: Schrader, 40mm valve
- Front Tire: Specialized Kicker Sport, 27.5x2.1"
- Rear Tire: Specialized Kicker Sport, 27.5x2.1"
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g
- Seat Binder: Alloy, single-bolt, 34.9mm
- Frame: Specialized P.4, A1 Premium Alloy, 27.5", Fully Butted Tubing, Tapered Head Tube, BSA 73mm BB Shell, 12x148TA Sliding Dropouts, Single Speed or Geared Compatible, 52mm CL, Internal cable routing, 30.9 Seat Tube, Dropper Post Compatible, 26" Wheel Compatible
- Front Brake: Radius CX7, Mechanical Disc, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake: Sram Level T, Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor
- Stem: Specialized Alloy Trail Stem
- Saddle: Specialized P.series, Steel Rails
- Handlebars: Specialized P.Series MTB Dirt, 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 38mm rise, 750mm width, 31.8mm clamp
- Grips: Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on
- SeatPost: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 0mm setback, 30.9mm
- Pedals: Specialized Platform Pedal
- Weight: 12.0kg (26 lb, 7.3 oz)
* Weights based on production painted frames as pictured. Actual weights will vary based on colorway, frame size, and component variation. Specifications are subject to change without notice. // eslint-disable-line react/no-danger.
|Fork Length (full)||492mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||636mm|
|Bike Stand-Over Height||697mm|