Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2024 Specialized Allez Sport
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
Four decades after the first Specialized Allez hit the road, the new Allez is the best yet. Lightest in its class,* it delivers more confidence, versatility, and performance than ever before – to more riders than ever before. Whether you’re looking for premium alloy, want a bike for weekend rides and fast commutes, or if you’re just beginning your road journey, performance road starts with Allez.
LIGHTEST IN CLASS: Starting with premium butted and double-butted E5 alloy, the Allez frame tips the scales at just 1,375** grams for a quick and nimble feel on the road. Plus, the full carbon fork reduces weight even more (no hidden alloy steer tube here) while helping smooth out your ride. And with modern, thoughtful build choices, it’s no surprise the Allez is also the lightest in its class.
INCREDIBLE CONFIDENCE: This premium E5 alloy frame is light, fast, durable, and, did we mention, gorgeous? The excellent stiffness-to-weight ratio coupled with the unmatched stopping power of all-weather dual-piston disc brakes delivers ultimate confidence at any speed. Plus, we’ve used the legendary Roubaix bike's endurance geometry to deliver unrivaled comfort for long miles and stable handling while ensuring the Allez can still dissect a winding road like a pure race bike.
VERSATILITY and PERFORMANCE: Just as capable of getting you to work or class, as it is checking off your local KOM or weekend group ride, racks and fender mounts ensure the Allez is versatile enough for whatever road you take it on. With tire clearance up to a beefy 35 mm (32 mm with Fenders), you’ll be ready for the roughest roads and even light gravel. If those roads get steep, Allez has a wide gearing range to keep you comfortably spinning so you can ride efficiently.*Alloy disc brake-equipped bikes in the same price range are available at retail.
**Based on production frame set weights. Actual weights may vary slightly.
***Some bikes are shown with an optional rack, fenders, and carbon wheels.
- Stem: 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise
- SeatPost: Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware
- Saddle: Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails
- Seat Binder: Bolt-type, Rack Compatable 31.8mm
- Tape: Specialized S-Wrap
- Handlebars: Specialized Shallow Drop, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Chainrings: 50/34T
- Cassette: Sunrace, 10-speed, 11-32t
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-Speed
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis 68mm BSA
- Crankset: Praxis Alba - 50/34t
- Shift Levers: Shimano Tiagra Disc 4720, 10-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, braze-on
WHEELS & TIRES
- Inner Tubes: 700x28-32, 48mm Presta Valve
- Front Wheel: Axis Sport Disc Tubeless Ready
- Rear Wheel: Axis Sport Disc Tubeless Ready
- Front Tire: Specialized Roadsport, 700X30c
- Rear Tire: Specialized Roadsport, 700X30c
- Fork: Specialized FACT full carbon, flat mount disc, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" taper, fender eyelets, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Rear Brake: Shimano Tiagra, Hydraulic disc - 160mm rotor
- Front Brake: Shimano Tiagra, Hydraulic disc - 160mm rotor
- Frame: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, flat mount disc, rack and fender eyelets, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle
Weights based on production painted frames as pictured. Actual weights will vary based on colorway, frame size, and component variation. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Head Tube Length||110mm||125mm||140mm||155mm||175mm||195mm||230mm|
|Head Tube Angle||69.5°||70.5°||71°||72°||72.5°||73°||73°|
|Fork Length, Full||378mm||378mm||378mm||378mm||378mm||378mm||378mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||493mm||500mm||530mm||541mm||556mm||569mm||586mm|
|Bike Standover Height||715mm||739mm||761mm||781mm||801mm||821mm||852mm|
|Seat Tube Length||430mm||460mm||490mm||510mm||530mm||550mm||580mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||75.25°||75.25°||73.25°||73.25°||73.25°||73.25°||73.25°|