Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
2024 Specialized S-Works Turbo Kenevo SL 2
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
Slay more of the biggest trails like never before with the all-new Kenevo SL 2. Elevating the category-defining ride of our award-winning Enduro chassis, the Kenevo SL 2 gets unmatched amplification, class-leading efficiency, and super light weight from our Turbo SL 1.2 system.
ENGINEERED EFFICIENCY: The SL 1.2 is the most efficient e-bike system in the world, unlocking maximum range-to-weight. It delivers 33% more power (320 Watts) than its predecessor with a supernatural feel, while 43% more torque (50Nm) lets you ride more of the trails you crave. Sure, the SL 1.2 system makes a big statement, but you won’t hear it because it’s also the quietest e-bike system in the world.
RIDE DYNAMICS: Kenevo SL 2’s 170mm of Enduro-inspired travel is tuned to keep composure on small bumps to big impacts, yet still offers amazing pedal response and efficient power delivery. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, above 29” wheels, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack head tube angle, and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough. With geometry finely tuned over 30 years of making full suspension bikes and proven on the global stage time and time again, you can be confident the feedback in rough terrain will be calm and stable.
GEOMETRY OF CONTROL: Kenevo SL 2’s geometry can be fine-tuned for however you ride. Six distinct geometry settings allow easy adjustment to hone performance in any terrain. Head angle can be set at 62.5, 63.5, or 64.5-degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm.
MASTERMIND TCU: The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit (TCU) is our class-leading solution that allows you to control how you, your bike, motor, and battery all interact. It seamlessly connects system hardware, the Specialized App, and the rider. Monitor battery consumption and access the bar-mounted MicroTune for real-time power adjustments.
S-SIZING: S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Four sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light motor/controller system is a full integration of the bike’s SL 1.2 motor and 320Wh battery with a radically advanced and seamlessly integrated controller. The result is massive power delivered, up to 20mph/32kph, to get you to the top of your favorite descent with just half of the effort, and much faster, giving even more of the quality ride you yearn for, and more of it than ever before possible.
- Our next-generation MasterMind TCU is your information hub, with customizable display fields including the exact percentage of battery level, and features our all-new, bar-mounted MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments, so you get exactly the support you need to experience precisely the ride you want.
- 29” wheels front and rear deliver a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light geometry can be fine-tuned for wherever and however you ride. Six distinct geometry settings allow easy adjustment to hone performance in any terrain. Head angle can be adjusted between 62.5 and 64.5 degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm. We’ve never made a more adjustable, adaptable trail bike.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light’s 170mm of Enduro-inspired travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light’s S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
- Seat Binder: Alloy, 38.6mm
- Fork: Fox 38 Factory, Grip 2 damper, 29", 170mm travel, kashima, 44mm offset
- Frame: FACT 11m full carbon, 29", full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 170mm rear travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot
- Saddle: Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails
- Grips: Deity Grips
- Stem: Deity, 35.0mm
- SeatPost: RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9mm, S: 125, M:150, L/XL: 170mm
- Handlebars: Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35.0mm
- Front Tire: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- Rear Tire: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- Rims: Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready, hand-built, 28h
- Front Hub: Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing
- Rear Hub: Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race
- Wiring Harness: Custom Specialized wiring harness
- Charger: Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
- Motor: New Specialized 1.2 SL Custom Rx Trail Tuned Motor
- UI/Remote: Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
- Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- Rear Shock: Fox Float X2 Factory, Kashima, 230x62.5mm
- Chainrings: New SL 1.2 spider, 104BCD w/SRAM 32t Transmission compatible alloy ring
- Crankset: SRAM Carbon Crankset, Dub interface
- Shift Levers: SRAM AXS POD Controller
- Chain: SRAM XX Eagle Transmission Flattop Chain
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX Eagle Transmission Derailleur
- Cassette: SRAM XX Eagle Transmission Cassette, 12spd, 10-52t
- Rear Brake: SRAM Code Stealth Ultimate, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Front Brake: SRAM Code Stealth Ultimate, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm
- SWAT: SWAT CC, integrated tool and chain tool with spare link in steerer tube
- Weight: 19.06kg (42 lb, 0.3 oz)
- Weight Size: S4
* Weights based on production painted frames as pictured. Actual weights will vary based on colorway, frame size, and component variation. Specifications are subject to change without notice. // eslint-disable-line react/no-danger
|Fork Length (full)||579mm||579mm||579mm||579mm|
|Bike Standover Height||779mm||779mm||792mm||802mm|
|Seat Tube Length||400mm||420mm||440mm||465mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||76°||76°||76°||76°|