Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Cane Creek 40 Series Complete Headset
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
We make it easier, by developing consistent graphics, interchangeable parts and over 40 conﬁgurations to meet almost every size need. Sold in straight and tapered assemblies or tops & bottoms, tops are available in either short (9mm) or tall (15mm) stack height bearing covers, Cane Creek’s 40-Series offers the largest ﬁtment range of any headset line on the market. Precision engineered by Cane Creek in Fletcher, NC.
NEW! The new ZN40 bearings are a zinc-coated, machined steel cartridge bearing with hardened steel balls. The new material is much more corrosion-resistant, which vastly increases the longevity of the 40 series headsets.
- Tapered steerer headsets available in ZS44/ZS56 and ZS44/EC49
- Straight steerer headsets available in ZS44/ZS44, ZS49/ZS49, EC49/EC49, EC34/EC34, ZS44/ZS56, ZS44/EC49
*Straight Steerer = 1-1/8', Tapered =1-1/2 to 1-1/8"
Headsets come with dependable zinc coated, sealed bearings
- EC30 will take a 38mm bearing
- EC34 will take a 41mm bearing
- ZS44 will take a 41mm bearing
- ZS49 will take a 41mm bearing
- EC44/40 will take a 52mm bearing
- EC44/33 will take a 47mm bearing
- EC49 will take a 52mm bearing
- ZS56 will take a 52mm bearing
- ZS62 will take a 52mm bearing
- IS41 will take a 41mm bearing
- IS42 will take a 42mm bearing
- IS52 will take a 52mm bearing
Find replacement 41mm bearings HERE
Find replacement 52mm bearings HERE
Need Just a top or bottom headset? or want to build your own top/bottom combination to fit your bike?
Check out top and bottom assemblies HERE
All complete Cane Creek headset assemblies (top or bottom) will use a 36x45 degree contact angle bearing, with the exception of our IS47/33 and EC44/33 headset assemblies. IS47/33 and EC44/33 will use a 45x45 degree contact angle bearing.