Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
DUER Stay Dry Denim Slim
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
Rainy days have met their match with Stay Dry Performance Denim. We've added a DWR coating to our regular performance denim to repel dirt, and water, making your commute drier.
Only from DUER, L2X+ Performance Denim is made for adventure - and is now all-season approved. Brave the elements with an eco-friendly water and dirt repellent treatment. This custom fabric blend also infuses premium denim with Spandex for stretch, COOLMAX® for moisture management, and a Silvadur™ treatment for odor-neutralization.
- 70% Cotton
- 28% Coolmax® All Season Polyester
- 2% LYCRA® Spandex
- DWR Water Repellent Coating
Machine wash cold, inside out with like colours. Only use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not use silicone softeners. Tumble dry and warm iron when necessary (Except for our award winning All-Weather Denim. We suggest hanging to dry).
- Inseam: 32
- An environmentally-friendly biodegradable DWR rainshield treatment repels water to protect against accidental spills or splashes.
- Reflective details under the cuff and at the waistband give you more visibility and protection in low light conditions.
- The signature invisible DUER seat gusset offers a greater range of motion while helping to prevent crotch blow outs.
- To create strength and longevity, our pants feature triple stitched inseams, gussets and back rises, as well as double layered back pockets.
- The intergration of a Silvadur treatment allows our jeans to have maximum odour-neutralization.
- The integration of COOLMAX® fibres wicks moisture from the body in heat, and insulates for warmth in the cold.
- Designed to be worn on the go, we guarantee you'll feel maximum comfort all day long, on any adventure.
- More stretch, less synthetic. Using more cotton in our fabrics, allows them to be soft and very durable over time.