Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Hope Tech E4 Braided Hose Disc Brake w/o Rotor
|* To check in store availability:
|Select variant below then view stock
The all new Hope Tech E4 Hydraulic Disc Brake is the culmination of of Hope's 25+ years experience of designing and manufacturing some of the best brakes ever made. With 30% more power than the old Tech 3 E4 along with a lighter lever action, the Tech 4 E4 is a stunningly lightweight and powerful brake ideal for trail and enduro bikes.
- 30% extra power compared the old Tech 3 lever
- Lever shape updated to provide a more ergonomic shape
- Hinged clamp reduces weight and improves ergonomics
- Tool free bite point and reach adjustments for easy, personalised setup
- Rigid CNC'd one piece 4 piston caliper with hybrid piston design for improved reliability
- Supplied with new Racing Compound pads for improved power and modulation
The Tech 4 E4 uses all new internal sealing for reduced friction and the pivot spins on roller bearings, allowing the spring rate to be reduced. The lower spring rate in turn gives a lighter lever action, reducing rider fatigue and keeping our legendary feel and modulation. Not only this, but the updated lever and blade provide a 30% increase in pressure over the Tech 3 lever for a bucket load of extra braking power! The Tech 4 lever also retains Hope's signature tool free bite point and reach adjustments. The updated E4 caliper utilises hybrid style Stainless steel pistons with a phenolic insert allowing for smoother movement and less maintenance, while still able to manage high temperatures without heat transfer during extreme use. If you want the ultimate all-round brake that perfectly blends power, style and reliability, look no further than the Hope Tech 4 E4!