Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Reserve 30 HD AL 6069 110 x148 / DT 350 Wheelset
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
YOUR ULTIMATE ALUMINUM TRAIL BIKE WHEELSET
Your wheels are arguably the most important component on your mountain bike, which is why we’ve developed an all-new aluminum line of Reserve trail, enduro and e-bike wheels. Reserve aluminum wheels have been designed and developed to provide a product that rivals the performance of our much-loved carbon wheels, but at a much more accessible price point. And with our industry-leading lifetime guarantee, you can feel confident you will be enjoying these wheels for years to come.
Fillmore Valves Standard
Our patented Fillmore valve represents a game-changing leap forward in technology, with a high-flow design that eases tubeless set up and eliminates the traditional, delicate, clog-inciting valve core of yesteryear.
Tested and Approved
With over a year of ride and lab testing, the 30|HD AL wheels are designed to withstand any abuse you can throw at them. Like all Reserve wheels, they are supported by a lifetime guarantee.
Asymmetrical rims, like those on the 30|HD AL, build stiffer, stronger and more reliable wheels by improving the bracing angles and equalizing the spoke tensions between the drive and non-drive side spokes.
- Wheelset Weight - DT 350 - 2000g Industry 9 1/1 157mm - 2050g
- Designed For - Trail, All Mountain, Enduro riding, Ebikes
- Inner Width- 30mm
- Depth - 22mm
- Rim Weight - 29 580g, 27.5 540g
- Recommended Tire Dimensions - 2.2 to 2.6
- Spoke Count - 32
- Spokes - J-bend w/aluminum nipples
- DT350 Hub Spacing - Boost 110/148mm
- Industry 9 1/1 Hub Spacing - Boost 110X20/12X157mm
- End Cap Options - Standard
- Disc Style Options - 6 Bolt
- Freehub Options - Microspline or XD