Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Ohlins DH38 M.1 29''/27.5'' AIR~ 200MM (NO CROWN)
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
Combine our race-winning DH38 platform with a number of key upgrades and together they form the best downhill fork we’ve ever created – the DH38 m.1.
Whether you ride an e-MTB gravity rig or the pedal-powered version, with superb small bump tracking and the ability to soak up landings from even the heftiest drop-off, the DH38 m.1 fork will give you smoother, faster and more confident feeling runs than anything you’ve ridden before.
Redesigned seals work with our new lubes and greases to further enhance the incredibly plush feel of the DH38 m.1. This actively boosts the levels of traction and control and helps smooth out even the most demanding course, enabling you to push your bike harder and finish your run feeling less fatigued.
The award-winning DH38 m.1 fork utilizes our TTX twin-tubed damping system to deliver unrivalled control and flawless damping whatever the riding conditions. This new model comes packed with enhancements and upgrades over the original, resulting in the plushest feeling, most capable and most easily customizable DH fork on the market.
All Öhlins suspension components are designed to be as easy to maintain as possible and the DH38 m.1 is no exception. To see how you can perform a 50-hour service on the fork lowers, check out the video here.
Just like every product fitted with TTX damping technology, the DH38 m.1 fork has a race-proven settings bank giving access to a huge range of options for tuning the damper to suit any specific rider, bike or riding style.
Key New Features
- New lubrications and functional greases decrease the breakaway force to make the fork feel smoother than ever before.
- New low friction seal head design enables increased oil levels for further lubrication and an ultra-plush feel.
- The size of the negative chamber can now be increased through tuning to further improve rider comfort, or to add spacers for additional feedback and control.
- The DH38 m.1 utilises the pressurized piston design from the highly rated RXF36 m.2 ensuring an even more consistent damper performance.
- A new needle design gives a greater degree of low-speed compression and rebound damping adjustment, enabling you to dial in your perfect set-up.
- Improved durability and serviceability, both in terms of construction and having more parts and kits shared with the RXF36 m.2.
- A new ramp-up tube design increases durability and minimizes service downtime.
- Redesigned high-speed and low-speed compression damping adjusters for more positive feeling clicks and easier adjustment.
- A cassette tool interface has been added to both the damper and the air spring to make removal easier when servicing and reduce the risk of scratching during maintenance.
- A more refined one-way valve to control the twin-tube oil flow – another successful design element adopted from the RXF36 m.2.
- The adjustment range specifically for gravity use, both race or park, has been increased to 15 clicks of low-speed compression and low-speed rebound damping and three clicks of high-speed compression damping.
- The twin-piston, three-chamber air-spring system is isolated from the upper tubes to reduce build-up in the head and enable easy tuning of the main and ramp up chambers – from the beginning of the stroke right through to the bottom out.
Öhlins Performance Suspension Guide
Do you want to know which suspension models best suits your bike? Click here to use our Performance Suspension Guide, it will also recommend a personal set up based on your weight and desired sag.
No one knows suspension like Öhlins, our proprietary technologies – developed from multi-discipline know-how help you ride smoother, faster and push the boundaries of your MTB. To learn more about our suspension technologies, click here.
Servicing & Support
Regular and effective maintenance is the key to maintaining the optimum function and performance of your Öhlins suspension forks and shocks. Öhlins products can be serviced at any authorized service center and basic service can be performed by riders with intermediate mechanical skills, using commonly owned tools.
Öhlins riders can safely maintain and service their own forks and rear shocks using our simple step-by-step video guides and PDF manuals, supported by easily available spare parts kits that come complete with everything they need to keep their suspension in peak condition. To learn more about our range of service kits, tools and to access our tech videos and service manuals, click here.