Due to the increase in online traffic from COVID-19, we are experiencing delays in processing orders.
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Forged 7050 aluminum alloy arms.
- Bracing matrix at the back of the crank arms for added stiffness.
- Industry-standard 30mm spline interface CNC machined from a commercialized aluminum super alloy that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application).
- Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments.
- The interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames, as well as the RF BMX spindle and spider.
- Built for: Trail/Enduro/DH/DJ/Slopestyle/BMX
- Spindle Size: 30mm
- Spiders: 104/64mm (boost option available), 120/80mm, CINCH Direct Mount, 104/64mm (boost option available)
- Cinch Direct Mount: 24T, 26T, 28T, 30T, 32T, 34T, 36T, 38T, 40T, 42T
- Weight: 690g (32T Direct Mount, w/o BB)
- Size: 165, 170, 175