Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Race Face Atlas Crankset, Cinch Direct Mount
These cranks excel across many disciplines including trail, enduro and full on DH or freeride!
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
- Forged 7050 aluminum alloy arms.
- Bracing matrix at the back of the crank arms for added stiffness.
- Industry-standard 30mm spline interface CNC machined from a commercialized aluminum super alloy that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application).
- Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments.
- The interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames, as well as the RF BMX spindle and spider.
|Includes||Pedal Washers (Chain Rings & Bottom Brackets sold separately)|
|Axle Material||7050 Aluminum|
|Crank Arm Material||7050 Aluminum|
|Spindle Diameter (MM)||30|
|Weight Conditions||170mm Arms, 32T Alloy Chain Ring|