Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Race Face Chester Pedals
|* To check in store availability:|
|Select variant below then view stock||here|
This tough and burly nylon composite body provides a large platform with the same grip as traditional alloy pedals via the bottom loading 8 hex traction pins per side. Thin and lightweight is the name of the game with Chester, featuring a cro-mo axle that is fully sealed and a 100% serviceable bearing and bushing system. This pedal offers great performance for a wide range of riders at a price that leaves plenty of cash in pocket to spring for that round of bevies at your local watering hole after hammering out a day of hot laps with the crew
- Nylon composite body.
- Replaceable steel pins (8 per side).
- Fully sealed.
- Smooth and durable sealed bearing and bushing system.
- Co-mo axle.
- Thin and lightweight concave platform.
- Large platform with same grip as traditional pedals.
- Colour: BLACK, BLUE, GREEN, RED, TURQUOISE
- Built For: Trail/DH/FR/DJ
- Bearings: Cartridge bearings and DU bushings
- Platform Size: 110mm x 101mm
- Axle Material: Chromoly steel
- Body Material: Nylon composite body
- Weight: 340g Height: 15mm - 18.4mm
- # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side)